“Star Trek: Discovery has never been better.” – SCREEN RANT
“Their most thrilling adventure to date” (CinemaBlend), Star Trek: Discovery Season 4 arrives on Blu-ray, DVD, Limited Edition Blu-Ray Steelbook, and Digital on December 6 from CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment. “Certified Fresh” on Rotten Tomatoes, fans can enjoy every thrilling episode from the Paramount+ original series with the four-disc collection, packed with over 90 minutes of special features, including exclusive cast and crew interviews, gag reel, deleted scenes and episode commentary. You can pre-order your copy here!
To celebrate the announcement of the release, CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment provided StarTrek.com with an exclusive clip featuring series actor Doug Jones speaking on his character Saru's development with the Kaminar High Council during Season 4.
Season 4 of Star Trek: Discovery finds Captain Burnham and the crew of the U.S.S. Discovery facing a threat unlike any they’ve ever encountered. With Federation and non-Federation worlds alike feeling the impact, they must confront the unknown and work together to ensure a hopeful future for all. The fourth season stars Sonequa Martin-Green (“Commander Michael Burnham”), Doug Jones (“Commander Saru”), Anthony Rapp (“Lt. Commander Paul Stamets”), Mary Wiseman (“Ensign Sylvia Tilly”), Wilson Cruz (“Dr. Hugh Culber”), David Ajala (“Cleveland “Book” Booker”) and Blu del Barrio (“Adira”). Ian Alexander (“Gray”) also appears in season four.
The Star Trek: Discovery Season 4 Blu-ray, DVD, Limited Edition Blu-Ray Steelbook and Digital offers over 90 minutes of special features, including:
- STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: THE VOYAGE OF SEASON 4 - A continuation of the series, this behind-the-scenes featurette includes writers and producers as they discuss how their visions were realized by the cast, sets, costumes and props in Season 4.
- BEING MICHAEL BURNHAM: THE CAPTAIN’S LOG - From Sonequa Martin-Green, fans are taken through her personal journey as Captain Michael Burnham. Follow Martin-Green, as she sits in the Captain’s chair and shares intimate videos taken throughout the season, behind-the-scenes moments and interviews.
- CREATING SPACE - Fans can explore the VFX department to see their use of an AR wall for the immersive on-screen experience created for The Holodeck, which utilizes the largest AR wall to date.
- THE TOLL IT TOOK - From the writer’s room and prop building to costume fittings, the production stage and post, the cast and crew discuss the toll COVID took during the development of Season 4.
- COMMENTARY: EPISODE 413 - COMING HOME (Exclusive)
- DELETED SCENES (Exclusive)
- GAG REEL (Exclusive)
Star Trek: Discovery Season 4 Episodes:
- 401: “Kobayashi Maru”
- 402: “Anomaly”
- 403: “Choose to Live”
- 404: “All Is Possible”
- 405: “The Examples”
- 406: “Stormy Weather”
- 407: “…But to Connect”
- 408: “All In”
- 409: “Rubicon”
- 410: “The Galactic Barrier”
- 411: “Rosetta”
- 412: “Species Ten-C”
- 413: “Coming Home”
The collections will be released internationally on the following dates:
- United Kingdom – December 5, 2022
- France – December 7, 2022
- Japan – December 7, 2022
- Australia – December 7, 2022
- Germany – December 8, 2022
- Italy – December 15, 2022
- Spain – December 15, 2022
- Nordics – January 9, 2023
Star Trek: Discovery Season 4 was executive produced by Alex Kurtzman (Secret Hideout), Michelle Paradise, Heather Kadin (Secret Hideout), Aaron Baiers, Olatunde Osunsanmi, Frank Siracusa, John Weber, Rod Roddenberry (Roddenberry Entertainment), Trevor Roth (Roddenberry Entertainment) and Jenny Lumet.
Star Trek: Discovery Season 4 Blu-ray, DVD and Blu-ray Steelbook are presented in widescreen format and offer English SDH subtitles. The Blu-ray and Blu-ray Steelbook include English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and 5.1 Dolby Digital in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish (Castilian) audio; as well as English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Spanish (Castilian) and Swedish subtitles. The DVD features 5.1 Surround Dolby Digital audio, as well as English and French subtitles.
Star Trek: Discovery currently streams exclusively on Paramount+ in the U.S. Internationally, the series is available on Paramount+ in Australia, Latin America, the UK, and South Korea, as well as on Pluto TV in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Switzerland on the Pluto TV Sci-Fi channel. It will also stream exclusively on Paramount+ in Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland and Austria later this year. In Canada, it airs on Bell Media’s CTV Sci-Fi Channel and streams on Crave. Star Trek: Discovery is distributed by Paramount Global Content Distribution.