Star Trek fans, rejoice! Prop Store, the world’s leading auction house of original movie props, costumes, and memorabilia – in association with ViacomCBS Consumer Products – announced today the first-ever online auction to feature original costumes, props, art, and more from seasons one and two of Star Trek: Discovery and Star Trek: Short Treks.
Over 200 lots will be offered in the auction, which takes place online from September 2nd to September 16th, 2021. Fans everywhere can register now to bid in the auction, view the preview gallery, and get updates at www.propstore.com/startrek.
The lots offered span the groundbreaking first two seasons of Discovery, with costumes and props from Starfleet, the Klingons, Kelpiens, and more, as well as several Short Treks, including signature items from fan-favorites like Harry Mudd, Captain Christopher Pike, and the Tribbles. Each lot comes with a Prop Store Certificate of Authenticity signed by Star Trek: Discovery series creator, Alex Kurtzman.
Additionally, the auction will include a pair of Framed Spock (Leonard Nimoy) Ears from Star Trek Into Darkness and a Star Trek 25th Anniversary Pinball Machine, both from the Collection of Leonard Nimoy. 100% of the Hammer Price for these lots will be donated in memory of Leonard Nimoy to support the UCLA Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) Research Program under Dr. John Belperio. COPD is a chronic inflammatory lung disease that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs. Dr. Belperio’s research focuses on early COPD diagnosis and the preservation of lung function of COPD patients. The Nimoy family has been funding Dr. Belperio’s COPD research since Leonard Nimoy’s death in 2015.
Other highlights from the upcoming auction – along with their estimated sale prices - include:
- Tevrin Krit's (Harry Judge) Captain's Chair from Short Treks, Est. $8,000 - $10,000
- Hero Type II Phaser from Season 1-3 and Short Treks, Est. $8,000 - $10,000
- Michael Burnham's (Sonequa Martin-Green) Command Uniform from Season 1, Est. $3,000 - $5,000
- Philippa Georgiou's (Michelle Yeoh) Section 31 Uniform from Season 2, Est. $3,000 - $5,000
- Christopher Pike's (Anson Mount) Captain Uniform from Season 2 and Short Treks, Est. $3,000 - $5,000
- Spock's (Ethan Peck) Science Uniform from Season 2, Est. $3,000 - $5,000
- L'Rell's (Mary Chieffo) Hero Ensemble from Season 1, Est. $3,000 - $5,000
- T'Kuvma's (Chris Obi) Battle at the Binary Stars Costume from Season 1, Est. $3,000 - $5,000
- Voq's (Shazad Latif) Costume from Season 1, Est. $3,000 - $5,000
- Saru's (Doug Jones) Science Uniform from Season 1, Est. $2,500 - $3,500
- Sylvia Tilly's (Mary Wiseman) Mirror Universe Uniform from Season 1, Est. $2,500 - $3,500
- Paul Stamets' (Anthony Rapp) Science Uniform from Seasons 1-2, Est. $2,000 - $3,000
- Hugh Culber's (Wilson Cruz) Medical Uniform from Seasons 1-3, Est. $2,000 - $3,000
- Rejac's (Justin Howell) Torchbearer D’k Tahg (Knife) from Season 1, Est. $2,000 - $3,000
- "Hairy Berry" Cereal Box with Tribbles from Short Treks, Est. $1,500 - $2,500
Bidding opens on September 2nd. Visit www.propstore.com/startrek to register for the auction and enter for chance to win a production tribble from the Star Trek: Short Treks episode “The Trouble with Edward.” Prizes will be awarded to five random winners who register for the auction. You must be at least 18 and a legal resident of the 48 continental United States in order to enter. Void where prohibited. Contest sponsored by The Prop Store of London, Inc., 28014 Harrison Pkwy., Valencia, CA 91355. Each valid entry will have an equal chance of winning. There are five chances to win. One winner will be selected at random from each opportunity. Complete contest rules can be found at: www.propstore.com/startrek.
And see below for an exclusive StarTrek.com sneak peek at 12 lots from this exciting auction!
Star Trek: Discovery streams on Paramount+ in the United States, airs on Bell Media’s CTV Sci-Fi Channel and streams on Crave in Canada, and on Netflix in 190 countries.
Star Trek: Short Treks streams exclusively in the United States on Paramount+ and in Canada on Bell Media's CTV Sci-Fi Channel and streams on Crave.