Star Trek Online, the online roleplaying game that continues the story of the Star Trek universe, is bringing together the cast of Deep Space Nine for the first time in nearly 20 years for our expansion this summer, Victory is Life. Find out what’s happened to your favorite characters in 2410, as they come together again to answer the threat of the Hur’q. Here’s who we’ve already announced:
- Alexander Siddig as Doctor Julian Bashir, former Chief Medical Officer of Deep Space Nine.
- Andrew Robinson as Councilor Elim Garak, formerly “just a simple tailor” and covert operative for Cardassia.
- Armin Shimerman as Quark, DS9’s resident Ferengi entrepreneur and bartender.
- Aron Eisenberg as Captain Nog, the first Ferengi to join Starfleet, who grew up on DS9.
- Jeffrey Combs as Weyoun (a cunning Vorta diplomat) and Brunt (a Liquidator of the Ferengi Commerce Authority).
- J.G. Hertzler as General Martok, hero of the Klingon Empire.
- Nana Visitor as Kira Nerys, Kai of the Bajoran People.
- René Auberjonois as Odo, former Chief of Security at DS9, who is now a Dominion Ambassador.
Who else has joined the cast? Read on and find out.
Chase Masterson’s presence as Leeta has graced the halls of Deep Space Nine for years in Star Trek Online, but only as a hologram or the Mirror Universe version of herself. The “real” Leeta has never met our Captains – until now. Chase is returning for Victory is Life, and bringing Leeta with her. What has her life been like as the wife of the Grand Nagus all of these years? You’ll find out in Victory is Life.
And speaking of a certain Grand Nagus, Max Grodénchik is bringing Rom, the always lovable Ferengi who stumbled into leading his people, to Star Trek Online. The Grand Nagus will have a big part to play in the battle against the Hur’q, and you’ll get to experience it with him.
In the Deep Space Nine episode, “The Abandoned,” Bumper Robinson played a young Jem’Hadar who was found on Deep Space Nine as a baby. He grew to near adulthood in a matter of days, and despite Odo’s attempts to reason with him, returned to Dominion space to be with his people. That same Jem’Hadar, Dukan’Rex, is now an Elder First, and will be a central character to the story of Victory is Life.
It wouldn’t be right to have the Dominion without their gods. Salome Jens returns to the role of the Female Changeling who led her people during the Dominion War. The Changeling has been in Starfleet’s custody since the end of the war – has she changed, or will she be a new threat to the Alpha Quadrant? Find out in June.
We’re so excited to have so many talented actors join us for Victory is Life, and we know you’ll love the story we’re going to tell. Stay tuned, Captains.
Victory is Life.
Star Trek Online is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online game where players can pioneer their own destiny as Captain of a Federation starship, become a Klingon Warrior and champion the Empire through the far reaches of the galaxy, or rebuild the Romulan legacy as the commander of a Romulan Republic Warbird. In Star Trek Online, players have the opportunity to visit iconic locations from the popular Star Trek universe, reach out to unexplored star systems, and make contact with new alien species. Star Trek Online is currently available on PC, PlayStation4 and Xbox One. To download and play Star Trek Online today for free, visit www.playstartrekonline.com.