- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Star Trek First Contact
The Borg, the Federation’s deadliest enemy, can’t seem to get past Starfleet’s 24th century defenses to assimilate the populace of Earth. But it’s not in Borg nature to give up. Following the destruction of one of their gigantic cube ships, a small Borg sphere ship creates a temporal passage into the past. Their goal: assimilate humanity before Earth’s residents can take their first tenuous steps towards founding the United Federation of Planets.
Starfleet crewman assimilated by the Borg during their invasion of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E. Captain Picard killed Lynch in The Big Goodbye holonovel, and retrieved a Borg neuro-processor f...