- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Oscar-winning character actor Anthony Zerbe, best remembered for playing villains and other unsavory types, joined the Star Trek family in the role of the scheming, misguided Admiral Dougherty in Star Trek: Insurrection. Even so, he had picked up an Emmy Award in 198x for playing Lt. K.C. Trench, the well-dressed and witty sometimes foil to David Janssen’s title character in the CBS crime series Harry O.
Born in 1936 in Long Beach, Calif., Zerbe studied with Stella Adler in New York and His Broadway career includes roles in The Little Foxes, Terra Nova (the story of the doomed Scott Antarctic expedition) and Solomon’s Child. A year after Nemesis, he toured the country in a poetry/comedy/drama performance with Roscoe Lee Brown entritled Behind the Broken Words.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1