- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A virus which affects the empathic abilities of older betazoids, causing them to project their own emotions onto others in close proximity during such an attack -- manifested as a passing headache. The emotion only took hold in subjects where a latent propensity in that direction was present; a simple wide-spectrum anti-viral agent is enough to cure it; the effect on others fades in a day or two.Lwaxana's case aboard Deep Space Nine during the Gratitude Festival sends Jake chasing Major Kira, her Bareil lusting for Science Officer Dax, who in turn wanted Commander Sisko; later, Doctor Bashir and Major Kira coupled up and even Quark went for Keiko. Ironically, Chief O'Brien proved immune to it, as did Constable Odo.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!