- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Multigenerational spaceship built by the Fabrini civilization 10,000 years ago. Built inside a large asteroid, the Yonada was a slower-than-light ship designed to transport part of the Fabrini civilization to a "promised world" when their home sun went nova. Over time the automatic controls malfunctioned and in 2268 the vessel was on a dangerous collision course with a populated Federation planet, Daran V, unbeknownst to its occupants. The crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise intervened and corrected the ship's trajectory. Yonada was expected to reach its final destination in late 2269.