- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Burke was part of a conspiracy to assassinate Gorkon, and thus to prevent those peace initiatives from taking place. When the ship carrying Gorkon, Kronos One, was disabled, Yeomans Burke and Samno surreptitiously beamed over wearing environmental suits and gravity boots, and killed several Klingons - including the Chancellor. They beamed back and hid their blood-stained suits in a vent, in the Enterprise mess hall, where they were later discovered by Chief Engineer Scott.
Since the first rule of assassination is to kill the assassins (according to Kirk), Burke and Samno were shot at close range by a phaser set on stun (because a stronger setting would have set off an alarm), and left for dead in an Enterprise corridor. When the senior crew discovered their bodies, they flushed out their killer by announcing - shipwide - that Burke and Samno were in Sickbay, and that they were to give a statement to a court recorder.
It was Lt. Valeris who entered Sickbay to presumably finish the job she started, and she was exposed as one of the conspirators.
Related News Articles
- GUEST BLOG: Creating Catan's Star Trek Federation Space
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Ships in Official Starships Collection
- Retro TOS Movie Lithographs Available Now
- Stardate Collection- A Trek Fan's Dream
- FIRST LOOK: Diamond Select's Star Trek VI U.S.S. Excelsior Electronic Ship
- Bird of Prey Launches In Stores
- New Art Prints From Generation Gallery