- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Excalbian scientist who conducted experiments on members of the U.S.S. Enterprise crew without their consent. Yarnek (who appeared to the Starfleet crew to be a creature composed of rock and stone) lured the Enterprise to the planet in 2269 by sending a replica of human historical figure Abraham Lincoln aboard the ship.
Enterprise Captain James T. Kirk and his first officer Spock were included in a contest of "good versus evil," allying them with Abraham Lincoln and Vulcan historical figure Surak against Klingon historical figure Kahless, human historical figures Ghengis Khan and Colonel Green, and the insidious scientist Zora. When "good" defeated "evil," Yarnek released the Enterprise officers, yet stated he would be continuing his experiments.
Related News Articles
- "Strange New Worlds" Photonovel Available Tomorrow
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Wine Stoppers, Cookie Jar And Clock
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December