- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A test weapon that was to be fired in the Xindi proving grounds against an uninhabited moon in the Calindra system. Only somewhat larger than the initial attack's small probe, it has the same quantum signature and can still fit within NX-01's launch bay. Shran's fawned innocence while secretly scanning it delays and postpones the test; Gralik Durr's kemocite sabotage causes its output to be diminished and go into overload, forcing the weapon's shutdown. It emits high levels of radiation and cannot be approached, even shielded, for six hours.