- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The only one of the five Xindi sentient species who is not bipedal and existing in a standard Class-M atmosphere, they instead require the marine environment they have evolved within. On the secret Xindi Council world, they take part with the others from a giant warter-filled tank in the room and tend to be pragmatic and slow to change positions. Like the Xindi-Insectoids, they speak in their own language though translators. The females of the species are slightly smaller, on average.