- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This merchant ship, used by the nonaligned Xepolites, is geared more toward stealth and escape rather than combat.
With a top speed of warp 9.8, a trader ship was stopped by Commander Sisko and Dukat's runabout. The trader's hull was composed of a sensor-reflective material, which masked its hull full of illegal Cardassian weapons, bound for the Demilitarized Zone.