- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Bajoran female Starfleet officer assimilated by the Borg prior to 2368 and given the designation Three of Nine, Auxiliary Processor of Unimatrix 01--a member of Seven of Nine's unimatrix. Prior to her assimilation, Wilkarah was married and working in the Engineering section of the starship Excalibur, and was on duty during the night watch when the Borg attacked. In 2368 the vessel she was on crashed on Planet 1865-Alpha, and only four of the drones survived. When she and two others began to regain their individuality, Seven of Nine created new interlink nodes in their brains to create a mini-collective among the three, to ensure they would not escape. After they were recovered by the Borg, they found they were a subset among the Collective, and were tormented by hearing three voices whispering in one ear and a crowd screaming in another.
Marika and her two fellow drones worked together to escape the Borg and had their implants removed on Inavar Prime, but doctors there could not break the neural link among them. Desperate to gain their individuality, the three ex-drones tracked Seven of Nine to the U.S.S. Voyager, where the Doctor aboard determined that breaking the link would cause them to die after a few weeks. But the three decided in favor of short-lived freedom anyway and had the link broken; feeling comfortable aboard a starship, Marika opted to stay aboard Voyager during her remaining days.
Related News Articles
- I Want To Speak...
- Tampa Bay Rays To Hold Star Trek Night On Sept. 20
- Guest Blog: The Foundry for Star Trek Online
- Borg Attack Recap: Resistance Not Futile
- ATTENTION: Important Information Regarding Borg Retaliation
- Important Update Regarding the Liberation of Capt. Picard
- ATTENTION: Pertinent Information Regarding the Resistance