- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Captain Picard is reunited with an old flame.
While traveling to Sarona VIII for shore leave, the U.S.S. Enterprise crew experiences a bizarre phenomenon in which a moment in time mysteriously repeats itself. Shortly thereafter, the ship receives a distress signal from Vandor IV, where Dr. Paul Manheim has been conducting experiments in non-linear time.
After rescuing Dr. Manheim and his wife Jenice, who turns out to be Picard's first love, the crew learns that Manheim's experiment not only caused the time distortion they experienced, but cracked a window into a new dimension. As a result, Manheim's days are numbered, since his neurochemistry has been damaged from floating between two dimensions.
To save Manheim's life and prevent the aborted experiment from ripping into the fabric of the galaxy and confusing everyone's perception of reality, Picard must devise a plan to seal the hole into the other dimension. While Picard tries to resolve his past with Jenice and a jealous Dr. Crusher attempts to come to terms with her feelings for Picard, the away team beams down to Vandor IV to repair Manheim's mistake.
Using Dr. Manheim's lab and his own extraordinary intelligence, Data adds the specific amount of anti-matter necessary to rebalance and align the galaxy. Once the hole is patched, Dr. Manheim's condition improves and Picard is able to resolve his relationship with Jenice once and for all.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: TNG-themed iPhone Cases from PowerA
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...