- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
On stardate 6770.3 (2270), Karla Five's scout ship was capable of traveling at warp 36, faster than any other ship known to Federation science. Attaining this extraordinary speed was necessary to allow her vessel — and the U.S.S. Enterprise, which was attached by a tractor beam — to pass unharmed through a dangerous interdimensional passage composed of a nova in one universe and a newborn star in the other.