- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Romulan Senator who was instrumental in the negotiation of a non-aggression pact signed with the Dominion in 2373. Having been elected in 2360, he was secretary of the war plans council, vice-chairman of the Tal Shiar, and a trusted advisor of Romulan Proconsul Neral. In 2374 he was shown evidence of the Dominion planning to invade Romulus, but denounced it as fake. The evidence survived Vreenak's death when a bomb destroyed his shuttle, and was instrumental in the Romulans forming a new alliance with the Federation and Klingon Empire in the war against the Dominion.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan