- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Romulan Senator who was instrumental in the negotiation of a non-aggression pact signed with the Dominion in 2373. Having been elected in 2360, he was secretary of the war plans council, vice-chairman of the Tal Shiar, and a trusted advisor of Romulan Proconsul Neral. In 2374 he was shown evidence of the Dominion planning to invade Romulus, but denounced it as fake. The evidence survived Vreenak's death when a bomb destroyed his shuttle, and was instrumental in the Romulans forming a new alliance with the Federation and Klingon Empire in the war against the Dominion.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection