- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
PERSONNEL FILE: Vorik
Current assignment: Engineering officer, U.S.S Voyager
Education: Starfleet Academy
Marital status: Single
A fastidious Starfleet engineer aboard the U.S.S. Voyager, Vorik is one of two Vulcans to survive its cataclysmic arrival in the Delta Quadrant. Prior to his Starfleet career, he had explored the Osana caverns as a youth for many summers and was bonded to an eventual pon farr mate. Within the merged crews of Voyager, Vorik likely trails only Chief Engineer B'Elanna Torres and Lt. Tom Carey in engineering expertise.
Unfortunately, Vorik entered his first pon farr ca. SD 50537 aboard the stranded Voyager, far from Vulcan and his intended bride or another Vulcan mate. Believing she would have declared him lost, Vorik declared kunat so'lik with his supervisor, half-Klingon Chief Engineer Torres, and cited her skills, bravery and morality for his declaration. After she declined, and finding no relief in a holographic female and mental disciplines, he initiated a telepathic mating bond with her which unleashed her own Klingon mating urge. Torres fought him briefly in combat after she declined again, but the combat broke the plak tow fever. Torik finally resumed his duties with no personal damage toward Torres.
During the harassing Devore inspections of 2375, Vorik was among the 3 Vulcans and Betazoids who were suspended in transporter loops to avoid detection.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Voyager Fine Art Prints
- Memoir, Charity Lunch, Indie Film and Orange All On Mulgrew's Schedule
- New Official Star Trek Starships Collection Ships Unveiled
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!