- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A compassionate young Dinaali doctor who worked on Hospital Ship 4-2, which was run rather heartlessly by Chellick. Dr. Voje worked in Level Red, a surgical area, but had aspirations for moving up to Level Blue. He always tried to work within the rules, but when Voyager's EMH manipulated the system to procure life-saving injections for lower-priority patients, Voje gave in and helped him administer those illicit treatments. Dr. Voje also hesitantly helped the EMH frame Chellick into allowing all Level Red patients to receive Level Blue care, even though Chellick could have died in the process.
Related News Articles
- Karl Urban Set To Meet Fans
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- Robert Beltran Set to Star in New Sci-Fi Film