- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: name unspecified. A space-faring Delta Quadrant species known as educators, explorers, and above all artists — until the phage hit them two millennia ago. Thousands die each day, and organ harvesting is the only way to survive; corpses are preferred, but in an emergency they may be taken from a living body. As a consequence, their medical technology is much higher advanced than the United Federation of Planets norm, including immunogenicity. They are not familiar with holographic imaging, and their power systems may use a dilithium matrix. A honatta helps a patron find the appropriate organs. Despite the disease and lack of conscience in this area, the culture somehow goes on: Motura is a sculptor. The disease leaves them weakened, requiring slave labor to do such tasks as mining.
Related News Articles
- Paris Themmen: From Willy Wonka To Voyager
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen