- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A mechanized ground transportation craft, the Vedalan Land Vehicle has directional equipment that keys on indurate, as well as other sensors and tracking devices. The cart is wide and flat, with four individual seats in two rows, plus a three-being set in the back. It has no roof, and moves with a front rolling bar, three side-mounted wheels on each side, and a larger back wheel. In 2269 (stardate: 5683.1), a team of aliens chosen by the Vedalans comes to the Mad Planet to retrieve a stolen object known as the Soul of Skorr; they are provided with one of the Vedalan Land Vehicles to aid them, but it proves to be no match for the unstable geographies and lava flows.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind #61: Make Way For M'Ress
- In His Own Words: Christopher L. Bennett
- Star Trek Online Goes Back To The Vault
- Howard Weinstein on Pirates, Puppies & More
- David Gerrold Recalls "More Tribbles" and "Bem"
- Walter Koenig Remembers "The Infinite Vulcan"
- Hal Sutherland Looks Back at an Animated Career - Part 2