- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
According to Federation records, the Vedala are the oldest known spacefaring civilization. One representative of the Vedalan race is met in 2269 (stardate: 5683.1), by Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock. The female Vedalan is a felinoid who walks on her hind legs. Approximately three-meters tall if standing upright, the white-furred female is stooped over most of the time. Her purple clothing allows unrestricted movement, and has an opening for her bushy white tail. She can transport things through space by raising her hands and growling, but it is unclear whether this is accomplished through technological means or magical means. She also apparently has the ability to alter or compress time when transporting beings, as evidenced in 2269 (stardate: 5683.1), when she assembles a team of aliens to help retrieve a stolen object known as the Soul of Skorr, thus preventing a holy war in the galaxy.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind #61: Make Way For M'Ress
- In His Own Words: Christopher L. Bennett
- Star Trek Online Goes Back To The Vault
- Howard Weinstein on Pirates, Puppies & More
- David Gerrold Recalls "More Tribbles" and "Bem"
- Walter Koenig Remembers "The Infinite Vulcan"
- Hal Sutherland Looks Back at an Animated Career - Part 2