- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An experimental drug designed to increase blood supply to the humanoid organs, although 22% of its test cases developed severe damage to the lungs, kidneys and heart -- even the brain. Bareil chose the short-term relief to get through the Bajoran-Cardassian peace talks rather than long-term stasis for a more sure cure, and damage does set in. Doctor Bashir replaced the organs until it massively damaged synapses in his brain's left parietal lobe, and he in effect sacrifices himself for the world whose kaiship he had to abandon.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!