- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An experimental drug designed to increase blood supply to the humanoid organs, although 22% of its test cases developed severe damage to the lungs, kidneys and heart -- even the brain. Bareil chose the short-term relief to get through the Bajoran-Cardassian peace talks rather than long-term stasis for a more sure cure, and damage does set in. Doctor Bashir replaced the organs until it massively damaged synapses in his brain's left parietal lobe, and he in effect sacrifices himself for the world whose kaiship he had to abandon.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection