- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Independent human archaeologist who became acquainted (and subsequently romantically involved) with U.S.S. Enterprise-D Captain Jean-Luc Picard during his holiday on Risa in 2366. At one time Vash had worked with noted archaeologist Dr. Samuel Estragon, assisting him in his quest for the artifact known as the Tox Uthat, a quest she continued after Estragon's death. Other unscrupulous parties sought the Tox Uthat, which turned out to be a weapon from the future, forcing Picard to destroy the artifact, lest it fall into the wrong hands.
Vash next encountered Picard and the Enterprise-D during a symposium of the Federation Archaeology Council in 2367, when she was abducted, along with other members of the Enterprise's crew, by the omnipotent Q. The abductees were forced to role-play in a version of the Earth legend of Robin Hood, with Vash assuming the part of Maid Marian. After that situation resolved itself, Vash joined Q to explore the Gamma Quadrant.
Two years later she was discovered in the Gamma Quadrant by the U.S.S. Ganges, a runabout from the Deep Space Nine station that had reached the quadrant via the Bajoran Wormhole. Returning to the Alpha Quadrant, she attempted to auction some of the Gamma Quadrant artifacts on the DS9 Station, nearly causing a catastrophe when one of the artifacts turned out to include a dangerous life-form.
Vash continues her travels, having decided not to take up the Daystrom Institute's offer of a lecturing position.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products