- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A remote binary star located by Dr. Paul Manheim and his team after a two-year search where he carries out his time experiments. Located at galactic coordinates 664.8 x 1323.7 x 4949.9, the system includes a B-class giant with a pulsar companion - an oddity selected for the lab site due to its dense gravity field.