- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The name of the star and the planet, often shortened to just "Valt," ending a centuries-long war with neighboring Krios in ceremonies aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D circa stardate 45780. The first world of the two's shared history, it was named for the man who plunged his family's empire into civil war when his brother Krios kidnapped Garuth, the same empathic metamorph Valt loved, and took her to the sister planet that bears his name-implying the two had basic interstellar flight that long ago. Now the planet Krios is returning one to Valt's chancellor as a symbol of peace.
Related News Articles
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set