- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The name of the star and the planet, often shortened to just "Valt," ending a centuries-long war with neighboring Krios in ceremonies aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D circa stardate 45780. The first world of the two's shared history, it was named for the man who plunged his family's empire into civil war when his brother Krios kidnapped Garuth, the same empathic metamorph Valt loved, and took her to the sister planet that bears his name-implying the two had basic interstellar flight that long ago. Now the planet Krios is returning one to Valt's chancellor as a symbol of peace.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- FIRST LOOK: Cromwell and Bujold Team Up For Still Mine