- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A star just outside Cardassian territory in an apparent neutral area before the Demilitarized Zone was set up by treaty, where many scattered Bajorans had resettled into dozens of often squalid camps on its three Class M planets. While the system's total number of planets is unspecified, the three Class M worlds are Valo II and III and possibly, judging by its Earth-like appearance, Valo I. The route from the first to third planet lies just 13,400 km from the Cardassian border.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014