- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
In 2374, the Valiant, a Defiant-class Federation starship, was under the command of Captain Ramirez. The ship was on a training mission to circumnavigate the Federation with a crew of cadets from Starfleet Academy's elite Red Squad.
The crew was trapped in Dominion space when the war broke out, and all of the regular officers were killed. Before he died, Ramirez ordered 22-year-old cadet, Tim Watters, to assume command. For eight months, Watters attempted to complete the Valiant's mission and gather data on a new Dominion battleship.
When the Valiant saved Jake Sisko and Nog from a Jem'Hadar ship, Nog joined the crew as chief engineer. While undertaking an impossible mission to destroy the deadly Dominion battleship, the Valiant was destroyed. Only Jake, Nog and one other crew member survived.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees