- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The starship Ulysses studied protoplanetary masses in the Helaspont Nebula, circa Stardate 48962.5. The Ulysses was the closest ship in range of both the Defiant and an apparent Tzenkethi attack on Barisa Prime.
The attack was later found to be a Founder-engineered ruse.
The starhsip shares the same name of the Greek mythological hero, the king of Ithaca, and a leader of the Greeks in the Trojan War.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection