- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A planet within an unspecified asteroid field deep in Klingon space, the most heavily fortified installation in the Empire. After Gowron moved his military headquarters there following his attack on the UFP in early 2373 over the Archanis Sector, Sisko covertly infiltrated it to prove whether Gowron is a Changeling. At least 30 warships are stationed there and the entire asteroid belt is protected by a tachyon detection grid against cloaking.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan