- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Class M colony, the birthplace of Tasha and Ishara Yar, whose government began to fail about 2337 as dozens of fighting cadres began to destroy its beautiful city of round multi-story towers, forcing people underground. In desperation, the government gave the two strongest factions police powers to curb the violence, but that only hastened its fall. Some 15 years later complete anarchy had set in and Turkana severed all relations with the Federation; in their last contact with the UFP in 2361, planet leaders warned that any visitors would be killed; a visit by the Enterprise-D in 2367 found the status quo unchanged.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone