- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Class M colony, the birthplace of Tasha and Ishara Yar, whose government began to fail about 2337 as dozens of fighting cadres began to destroy its beautiful city of round multi-story towers, forcing people underground. In desperation, the government gave the two strongest factions police powers to curb the violence, but that only hastened its fall. Some 15 years later complete anarchy had set in and Turkana severed all relations with the Federation; in their last contact with the UFP in 2361, planet leaders warned that any visitors would be killed; a visit by the Enterprise-D in 2367 found the status quo unchanged.
$11.95 $9.56Buy Now
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now