- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Class M colony, the birthplace of Tasha and Ishara Yar, whose government began to fail about 2337 as dozens of fighting cadres began to destroy its beautiful city of round multi-story towers, forcing people underground. In desperation, the government gave the two strongest factions police powers to curb the violence, but that only hastened its fall. Some 15 years later complete anarchy had set in and Turkana severed all relations with the Federation; in their last contact with the UFP in 2361, planet leaders warned that any visitors would be killed; a visit by the Enterprise-D in 2367 found the status quo unchanged.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind -- 10 Best @SirPatStew TwitPics
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More