- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Beverage originating in the Gamma Quadrant.
This wine product was the object of a Ferengi trade agreement for the Nagus to leverage a business opportunity in the newly accessible Quadrant. The deal, arranged by Quark with thanks to the Dosi, was with the Karemma of the Dominion.
Eight months later, Sisko asked Quark to go back with him when trying to contact the Dominion's Founders, based on his prior contacts.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection