- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Considered a delicacy on Ferenginar, tube grubs are best eaten alive and served dank and dusty.
Tube grubs are, naturally, a favorite of Nog's and other notable Ferengi like the Grand Nagus Zek. On Earth, Joseph Sisko considered adding them to the menu at his restaurant, albeit in a non-traditional cajun-style.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection