- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The unnamed, lushly tropical Class M world in the Gamma Quadrant chosen by Jake and Nog for their science project planetary survey turns out to be the first direct encounter with the Dominion's Jem'Hadar. Its atmosphere checked out as 77% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 2% carbon dioxide; its water near their camp showed traces of copper, nickel, birythium, and localized trace amounts of lead from the soil.