- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Waste material generated by exposing dilithium to the matter/antimatter reaction within a warp drive's engine core. The material is toxic and unstable, and so is useful only as an explosive. In 2369, terrorists attempted to steal trilithium resin from the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D while the ship was at the Arkania Base's Remmler Array.