- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Transportation device used by the Borg.
The conduit is a subspace tunnel where vessels could reach speeds twenty or more times greater than the maximum speed of a Galaxy-class starship. The conduits were activated by an encoded tachyon pulse. A Borg ship was first observed using such a device in 2369.