- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
First diagnosed in 2209 by researchers on the planet Delinia II, this extremely rare medical disorder is induced by a breakdown of neurochemical molecules during transport. The disorder was known to affect bodily motor functions, the autonomic systems and even the higher brain functions.Symptoms and manifestations of the disorder experienced by victims included paranoid delusions, multi-infarct dementia, tactile and visual hallucinations, and psychogenic hysteria. Other peripheral symptoms involved sleeplessness, accelerated heart rate, myopia, muscular spasms, and dehydration.Although Lieutenant Reginald Barclay's fear of transporting led him to believe that he was suffering from this rare disorder, the problem was actually eliminated 50 years earlier, around 2319 due to the development of the multiplex pattern buffer.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now