- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Material commonly used in the twenty-third century as a common construction component. It was invented by Dr. Nichols of Plexicorp, a company located in San Francisco on twentieth century Earth. Dr. Nichols apparently had help from time-traveling members of the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701.