- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A former Kzin police vessel stolen by a group of Kzinti freebooters led by Chuft Captain. On stardate 4187.3 (2269), Chuft Captain and his pirates used The Traitor's Claw in a scheme to steal an ancient Slaver stasis box with the tacit approval of the Kzinti government, despite the fact that the plot was a clear violation of the Treaty of Sirius, signed after the conclusion of the last Kzinti-Earth War of the twenty-first century. The Traitor's Claw, along with her Kzinti crew and captain, were destroyed by the very Slaver weapon Chuft captain tried to steal.