- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
One of Vulcan's most revered leaders, the only person ever to turn down a seat on the Federation Council.
In the mid-22nd century (Earth calendar), T'Pau was a leader in the Syrrannite movement which helped to reform Vulcan society, by bringing forth the true teachings of Surak.
In 2267, T'Pau officiated over Spock's wedding ceremony that turned into a fiasco. She later saved Captain Kirk's career by telling Starfleet she requested his visit to Vulcan.
A Vulcan starship, T'Pau NSP-17938, was named for her. After its decommission in 2364 the T'Pau was used in a Romulan invasion plot.
In 2373 the U.S.S. Voyager's EMH created a holographic T'Pau as part of his personality-improvement project.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Mimoco's New Sulu Mimobot
- How 'Star Trek' Technology Works Infogram by Space.com
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 1
- FIRST LOOK: Deluxe Kirk and Spock Action Figures From Diamond Select Toys
- The Captains Mini-Series Debuts Tonight
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon