- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
One of Vulcan's most revered leaders, the only person ever to turn down a seat on the Federation Council.
In the mid-22nd century (Earth calendar), T'Pau was a leader in the Syrrannite movement which helped to reform Vulcan society, by bringing forth the true teachings of Surak.
In 2267, T'Pau officiated over Spock's wedding ceremony that turned into a fiasco. She later saved Captain Kirk's career by telling Starfleet she requested his visit to Vulcan.
A Vulcan starship, T'Pau NSP-17938, was named for her. After its decommission in 2364 the T'Pau was used in a Romulan invasion plot.
In 2373 the U.S.S. Voyager's EMH created a holographic T'Pau as part of his personality-improvement project.
Related News Articles
- "Strange New Worlds" Photonovel Available Tomorrow
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Wine Stoppers, Cookie Jar And Clock
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December