- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Also known as a quantum phase inverter. The Tox Uthat was invented by Kal Dano in the twenty-seventh century. It is a palm-sized crystal capable of stopping the nuclear reaction going on within a star. Afraid that the Tox Uthat would be stolen, Dano traveled to the twenty-second century and hid in on the planet Risa. The Tox Uthat became a target of both twenty-seventh century criminals seeking to retrieve it, and twenty-fourth archaeologists who believed in what was regarded as a legendary device. Dr. Samuel Estragon in particular devoted half of his life to trying to locate the Tox Uthat. After he died in 2366, his assistant Vash carried on and succeed in locating the Uthat, but the Ferengi Sovak and two Vorgon felons from the twenty-seventh century also tried to obtain the device. Captain Picard, vacationing on Risa, became involved and eventually destroyed the Tox Uthat to keep it from any unethical persons.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now