- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Propulsion system within a photon torpedo. It comprises a matter/antimatter fuel cell that powers a sustainer coil. The coil maintains a warp field around the torpedo that is handed off from the launching ship, allowing the torpedo to travel at warp speeds. As part of Dr. Timicin's experiments in 2367 in fusion enhancement within stars, sustainer engines were modified on a number of photon torpedoes.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals