- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
This small vessel was both home and office to Torat, a highly-regarded, Delta Quadrant astrophysicist.
Torat's ship allowed him to discover 60 astronomical phenomena. Voyager encountered the vessel in Devore space, and Janeway asked Torat for information regarding an intermittent cyclic vortex in the sector. In exchange for the information, Janeway gave Torat mercurium isochromate, a compound necessary to power his ship.