- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
In 2371, Toddman vetoed Sisko's request to take the Defiant into the Gamma Quadrant to search for Odo, who was a prisioner of the Cardassian-Romulan Alliance. Toddman thought that such a search would leave Deep Space Nine vulnerable to Dominion retalliation, should the Alliance fail in their mission to seek and destroy the Founders' homeworld.
When Sisko defied Toddman's orders and left anyway, Toddman ordered Michael Eddington to stop Sisko by sabotaging the Defiant .
$69.98 $57.99Buy Now