- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
General name for a T'Lani ship at T'Lani III which hosted the team working to destroy the Harvester genetic weapons, captained at the time by a T'Lani named Jakin. It was equipped with transporters, internal security sensors, regular sensors and subspace radio, and the ability to project a broad-band inversion field. The cruiser is capable of more speed and armament than a Runabout; its shields are only slightly damaged by a Runabout's phaser barrage.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection