- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Kai Winn arrives at the station to "assist" Sisko with his wedding, and he admits the Prophets warned he would face a great trial in his future. Later, Winn has a long-awaited vision from the Prophets, who reveal that a "Guide" will soon visit her; the Prophets hope that, together, the two will lead Bajor's Restoration. Shortly before Sisko tells Kasidy that they must call off their wedding, Dukat, surgically altered to look like a Bajoran, appears on the Promenade.
Devastated by the break-up, Kasidy prepares to leave the station. Winn offers her regrets to Sisko, but happily reveals that the Prophets spoke to her in a vision. Meanwhile, Ezri and Worf are still being held captive by Breen soldiers, who drag Worf out of his cell. Posing as a simple farmer named Anjohl, Dukat calls on Winn, and convinces her that he is the Guide the Prophets promised.
Sisko confides in Kira about why he can't marry Kasidy, and she supports his decision to follow the will of the Prophets. Meanwhile, Weyoun and the Female Shapeshifter, who still suffers from the disease that is killing her people, travel on a Jem'Hadar battleship to a rendezvous point. Worf is returned to his cell after being tortured by Breen interrogators, who take away Ezri.
Kai Winn dines with Dukat, and is pleased when Dukat makes it clear that he doesn't understand why Sisko has been chosen as their Emissary. She's also astonished when Anjohl "reveals" that she had a hand in saving his life during the Cardassian occupation of Bajor; this news only further validates Winn's belief that the two are part of the Prophets' greater plan. Later, Dukat goes to Winn's quarters to report a sign from the Prophets, then they kiss.
Unwilling to lose the woman he loves, Sisko defies the Prophets and again proposes to Kasidy — who makes him promise he won't change his mind this time. The Sarah Prophet warns Sisko that, should he proceed with the marriage, he will know only sorrow — but he marries Kasidy in a hasty ceremony anyway. As the Jem'Hadar ship speeds toward its destination, Breen soldiers are transported with Worf and Ezri to the Jem'Hadar bridge. They are shocked when Weyoun announces the birth of an alliance between the Dominion and the Breen.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan