- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The first name of a brilliant but troubled emperor of the Roman Empire (Tiberius Caesar Augustus, born Tiberius Claudius Nero, 42 B.C. — A.D. 37), and the middle name of Captain James T. Kirk, who revealed this fact for the first time on stardate 7403.6 (2270) when giving his full name to the noncorporeal intelligence that protected the reptilian natives of Delta Theta III.