- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An inhospitable Class C planet in Federation space near Klingon patrol routes with a surface temperature of -291 C., winds up to 312 meters per second, ammonia tornadoes, orange lightning, and an atmosphere includes nitrogen, methane and liquid neon. An exception is a Class M area where aliens erected a sanctuary for stranded American astronaut Stephen Richey. Its age is estimated at 7.2 million solar years; its "day" is 15.3 solar hours and its "year," 863 solar days.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now