- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An inhospitable Class C planet in Federation space near Klingon patrol routes with a surface temperature of -291 C., winds up to 312 meters per second, ammonia tornadoes, orange lightning, and an atmosphere includes nitrogen, methane and liquid neon. An exception is a Class M area where aliens erected a sanctuary for stranded American astronaut Stephen Richey. Its age is estimated at 7.2 million solar years; its "day" is 15.3 solar hours and its "year," 863 solar days.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014