- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An inhospitable Class C planet in Federation space near Klingon patrol routes with a surface temperature of -291 C., winds up to 312 meters per second, ammonia tornadoes, orange lightning, and an atmosphere includes nitrogen, methane and liquid neon. An exception is a Class M area where aliens erected a sanctuary for stranded American astronaut Stephen Richey. Its age is estimated at 7.2 million solar years; its "day" is 15.3 solar hours and its "year," 863 solar days.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone