- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Part of the warp drive on the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D. It recrystallizes dilithium crystals at a rate ten times more efficient than had previously been accomplished on Excelsior-class vessels.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind: Top 10 Uses of the Vulcan Nerve Pinch
- Poll Says Star Trek Academy You'd Attend Is...
- Check Out All The Releases So Far In The Official Starships Collection
- GUEST BLOG: Designing the Mogh Battle Cruiser
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...