- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An exotic yet harmless rhynal virus suffered by the First Officer of the U.S.S. Lantree NCC-1837 two days before the ship's crew docks at the Darwin Genetic Research Station on Gargarin IV. Harmless, that is, until it is genetically mutated by an aggressive antibody from the Darwin Station's "superchildren," creating a hyperaging disease that kills the Lantree crew and infects the station staff. The officer's illness is the only one recorded among the ship's 26 crew members since their last duty cycle began eight weeks before.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products