- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An exotic yet harmless rhynal virus suffered by the First Officer of the U.S.S. Lantree NCC-1837 two days before the ship's crew docks at the Darwin Genetic Research Station on Gargarin IV. Harmless, that is, until it is genetically mutated by an aggressive antibody from the Darwin Station's "superchildren," creating a hyperaging disease that kills the Lantree crew and infects the station staff. The officer's illness is the only one recorded among the ship's 26 crew members since their last duty cycle began eight weeks before.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 2
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More