- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Klingon who served aboard the ship that the U.S.S. Voyager encountered in the Delta Quadrant. When his superior, Captain Kohlar, believed B'Elanna Torres to be part of an ancient Klingon prophesy, T'Greth was skeptical and challenged Tom Paris to a death match. Although he should have defeated Paris easily, he collapsed during the combat and was diagnosed with the "Nehret," a deadly disease afflicting all of his crew. Using hybrid cells from Torres' unborn child, the Doctor found a cure and T'Greth settled on a Delta Quadrant planet with the rest of his people.